Friday, March 15, 2013

My Un-scientific study as to who will win the Less Filling Division

So here it is, my thoughts on who will win the Less Filling Division.  Why just the Less Filling?  Well, that's the division I am in and at this point I am most concerned about making the playoffs this season.

Note that these expected results are just looking at the current rosters (which are not final yet), and does not take into account managerial ability or styles.  I just thought it would be interesting to start the conversation.  Ok onto the results (Sorry no expected win-loss records, I did say un-scientific):

LF West:
1. Spurs
2. Haymakers
3. Pilots
4. Crows

LF Central:
1. Chin Music
2. Fighting Sioux
3. Grizzlies
4. Bulldogs

1st Round of Playoffs:
1. Haymakers @ Chin Music

LF Championship
1. Haymakers @ Spurs

Now, of course I want to say I will win the division, but I am going to give it to the Spurs and their revamped outfield of McCutchen, Heyward and Harper.  Congrats!

Ok discuss....

4 comments:

VFS said...

I like it, but I think only three teams make the playoffs from each league. The two division winners and a solo wildcard.

Ken said...

Oh yeah...duh! You would think that after all this time I would remember, but that's what I get for writing this up at the office before I being work for the day!

Ken said...

I'm gonna edit it real quick...oh man this is like the 10th dumb thing I have done this week alone.

Jack Howard - Grundy Counth Grizzlies said...

I would like a little bit of that Pocono kool-aid. I don't see it.