Monday, December 27, 2010

Manny Finally Gets His Due


Ramirez Awarded Coveted Hal-Five Award

Manny Ramirez was beaming proudly at the press conference held in Outlaw Pond to announce the award of the prestigious Hal-Five rating to the alleged outfielder. Ramirez took he stage with teary eyes, thanking his mother, team officials, teammates, and Hal Richman for the award. Said an emotional Ramirez, "I've had a long successful career with many accomplishments and awards, but it all pales in comparison to this. My coaches, fans, and teammates all know how long and hard I have worked for this award. I have been stuck at the Hal-Four rating for so long that even I started to doubt my ability to rise to this level. But I stuck with it and I want to let everyone know how grateful I am that a humble kid from Santo Domingo can reach this pinnacle."

No comments: