Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Bulldog players going on the block

Bulldogs management has informed Matt Kemp, Micheal Young, Ronny Paulino and newly acquired catcher Ramon Hernandez that they will be put on the trading block. The team is said to be looking to get younger by acquiring either younger players or draft picks. When asked about the decision to put them on the block Young said "I knew this was coming when the trades for all these youngs guys started happening." Kemp then chimed in from a few lockers down "Ya I knew I was gonna be put on the block when that jerk owner told me that he just didn't like me and couldn't wait to get me off his team. How could he not like Matt Kemp? Matt Kemp is the greatest player of all time." When team owner Adam Leickel was asked about the move to put these guys on the trading block he answered "We just need to revamp this team. Infuse some youth." When told about Kemp's comments Mr Leickel said "Don't you just love when a person refers to themself in the third person? He just doesn't understand that this game is a team game. He is only out to help himself and I don't want players like that on my team. He can go bring down someone other teams clubhouse."

2 comments:

keithninety said...

Heh...not surprised that the captain is on the block. He was expecting it, he told the Mirror that much a few weeks ago. I am little surprised about Kemp. He has a lot of upside.

leickel67 said...

I agree that he does have a lot of upside and I won't be upset to keep him. I'm just not a fan of him and his ego. Give me an offer for him.