Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DFW--Texas
One year removed from only being able to muster 61 victories, the 2011 report card is out on DFW season. Good news- DFW won 17 more games and went from 61 wins to 78 wins Bad news- DFW only won 78 games. Good news- DFW finished 2nd in the West. Bad news- They finished 32 behind. Good news- DFW took a full run off its team era. Bad news- DFW still gave up 182 dingers. Good news- DFW raised its road record to 39-42. Bad news news- DFW home record was 39-42. Question- What is the definition of home field advantage? Good news- DFW will protect 4 of the 5 rookies they drafted in 2011 Bad news- Will the rookies suffer a sophomore slump? The answer is not 'maybe' it will be a definite 'yes & when'!

I want to say 'Congrats' to the NASBL Champ LVI who defeated TRY. Thanks to manager Ken Anderson Jr. who is building TRY into a winner like his Uncle Bill did when he took over PCM. Now the NASBL has another Mr. Anderson to worry about. Now I hear "'Mr. Anderson'....'Mr. Anderson' in my head and I wake up saying, 'my name isn't 'Neo'." Thanks guys I appreciate that!

One last thing- it looks like 'My 2 Cents' will be back in print after Thanksgiving!

No comments: